The Julio install package helps schools, districts, and organizations get up and running quickly. We take care of the initial install and site build, which frees you up to start using the site to communicate with your community.
Installation services include:
- Server build with Ubuntu LTS 12.04;
- Installing Julio;
- Configuring Julio with your logo;
- Updating Julio to use the color palette of your organization;
- Adjusting fonts and block styles, as supported via a web interface;
- Two hours of remote getting started training.
The default Julio theme is designed for a clean, elegant look, and it ships with many useful features, including:
- A responsive design that works on mobile devices;
- Color customizations via a web interface;
- Font customizations via a web interface;
- Image gallery slideshows;
- Multiple layout options for the homepage.
For schools, districts, and organizations looking for additional customization, Julio supports that as well. Our design team can work with you and key stakeholders to ensure that the spirit of your school and your existing branding/marketing materials are incorporated into a fresh custom theme.
Bringing a new site live provides a natural opportunity to review your existing web content, and make some strategic choices about content you want to move forward, and content you want to remove.
Our data migration services help you create a process to review existing content, and migrate important content into your new site.
Julio can be extended to support a nearly infinite array of features, including integrations with other systems and platforms.
The cost of extending Julio will vary based on the complexity of the new features being added; the development process includes some time dedicated to initial discovery to ensure that you are getting the features you want in the most efficient manner possible.
Ongoing Support and Maintenance
Schools, districts, and organizations using Julio can enroll in an ongoing support and maintenance contract. Ongoing maintenance includes:
- 2 hours a month of scheduled phone/virtual support;
- Monthly, scheduled codebase upgrades of the Drupal codebase;
- Daily database backups;
- Daily file backups - this backup will cover files uploaded to your site and used in site content;
- Reduced hourly rates for custom theming and new features;
- Additional support available at reduced hourly rates.
For schools, districts, and organizations looking for additional training and support, we also offer onsite training.
Onsite training can cover a range of subjects, and is customized to the needs of your organization. Potential onsite training topics can include:
- Advanced user management;
- Advanced content staging techniques;
- Social media outreach strategies;
- Creating documentation for end users within your school, district, or organization;
- Managing your site over time, including upgrade and maintenance strategies;
- Best practice for content review.
Please contact us for information on rates.